Skate the City Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate the City Forums

Skate, Skate hard.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...

Go down 
+17
trex
everybodysenemy
sanfranciscoknight
sneakerkid92
illmatics0lE23
jabes
SBaddict
frankh1188
CHRISxA511
11_21
flyguynic
leyesa
AhhhDurDur
Justin.
thistissam
ESCO.©
dunk dunk YO!
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SBaddict
unknown
unknown

SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:36 am

thistissam wrote:
I had the tres too, the main problem was not the rubber outside wearing down it was the bottom of the shoe. It soon wore down a grey kinda foamy thing.

yea this is happening to my tres rite now
Back to top Go down
sneakerkid92
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:24 pm

if you buy shoes with alot of value your not just gunna go and fcuk them up........ afro
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:41 pm

hawaiis look awesome.. keep up the good work Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kevdizzle1594
sanfranciscoknight
Heat Seekers
sanfranciscoknight

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:42 pm

Alright guys.. so I'm not trying to cause any controversy, although I do not think it is smart to skate shoes the you payed over 100 dollars for. Maybe you got those Hawaiis for retail and the Purple Pigeons for retail, and if you did, I wouldn't have a problem with you beating them. But I would not pay more than 100 dollars on a shoe to beat. What's the point? You can just buy a simple Nike Sb for 80 bucks instead of skating heat. If you paid the hyped value of 200 for those Hawaiis and skated them, then that would just be stupid in my opinion. I'm not saying I am a hypebeast, but you know what I mean... just my two cents Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631582344
SBaddict
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 10:55 pm

sanfranciscoknight wrote:
Alright guys.. so I'm not trying to cause any controversy, although I do not think it is smart to skate shoes the you payed over 100 dollars for. Maybe you got those Hawaiis for retail and the Purple Pigeons for retail, and if you did, I wouldn't have a problem with you beating them. But I would not pay more than 100 dollars on a shoe to beat. What's the point? You can just buy a simple Nike Sb for 80 bucks instead of skating heat. If you paid the hyped value of 200 for those Hawaiis and skated them, then that would just be stupid in my opinion. I'm not saying I am a hypebeast, but you know what I mean... just my two cents Very Happy

yea i see what u mean, i didnt pay no more than 115 for those hawaiis but if you look at it ppl who hype up sb's are making it hard for us skaters to copp a pair of sb's to skate in and in order for us to skate sb's we gotta pay hyped up prices and most of us hate that
Back to top Go down
sanfranciscoknight
Heat Seekers
sanfranciscoknight

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 12:04 am

SBaddict wrote:
sanfranciscoknight wrote:

yea i see what u mean, i didnt pay no more than 115 for those hawaiis but if you look at it ppl who hype up sb's are making it hard for us skaters to copp a pair of sb's to skate in and in order for us to skate sb's we gotta pay hyped up prices and most of us hate that

Yeah I understand completely. If I copped a pair of Jedis for 90 bucks then I would skate them, no doubt. And yeah, when people hype up sbs, us skaters get pissed, especially if we are the ones who actually want to use the skateboarding shoes to skateboard in. However there are those cheap dunks that can be used for skateboarding instead of the hyped sbs.
Back to top Go down
everybodysenemy
Heat Seekers
everybodysenemy

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:16 am

SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 T-19s001

no life left r.i.p
Back to top Go down
http://everybodysenemy.blogspot.com
leyesa
Mr. WDYWT/Forum Mod
leyesa

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 11:09 am

everybodysenemy wrote:

no life left r.i.p

good sh!t
Back to top Go down
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 3:55 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down
sanfranciscoknight
Heat Seekers
sanfranciscoknight

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Wow, nice T-19s.
Back to top Go down
trex
Heat Seekers
trex

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 2:03 am

leyesa wrote:
everybodysenemy wrote:

no life left r.i.p

good sh!t
hey, I'm goofy footed, they got life left. hahahahah
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
thistissam
Local Legend
Local Legend
thistissam

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:26 pm

everybodysenemy wrote:

no life left r.i.p

did a good job. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamhellacool69
nacho98177
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:57 pm

haha nice nice
i skated a pair of tiffs
and then i ended up selling them for 150
even with a big hole in the side of them
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:35 pm

t19 look beautiful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kevdizzle1594
[solegreedie]
unknown
unknown
[solegreedie]

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:00 pm

omg your money cats are skated!!!!!!
odeee mest up good job!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nelajbbat
unknown
unknown
nelajbbat

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:41 pm

lmao at solegreedie^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
trex
Heat Seekers
trex

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:40 pm

anybody skate any CRAZY heat?
like that guy on iss skating loons?
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
YeaNitDonStop
unknown
unknown
YeaNitDonStop

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:16 am

AhhhDurDur wrote:
SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 NikeSB3

SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 NikeSB1

SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 NikeSB2

Nice work on those Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dominicanfewldropped
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...   SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SKATING HEAT ALL THE WAY TO BEAT...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2