Skate the City Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate the City Forums

Skate, Skate hard.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.

Go down 
+8
dunk dunk YO!
flyguynic
AhhhDurDur
illmatics0lE23
frankh1188
leyesa
Justin.
jabes
12 posters
AuthorMessage
jabes
unknown
unknown

OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 9:16 pm

sorry didnt know where else to put this thread, so i decided to put this in NIKE SB because of all the views its getting. if it doesnt get locked or if it gets moved or something...this is for the moderator(s) and our members and how HYPEbeast members should be regulated/banned.

im speaking in generalities when i say "hypebeast" members.

it could be any of the following and isnt limited to this but here goes:

suspicious members = scammers.
people that hype information for no apparent reason
members that use USELESS comments.
people that dont respect "if you dont have anything good to say then dont say anything"
members that also dont respect another member's valid opinion and doesnt respect this saying; "to each his own".

what im trying to say is. this is for all the members and mods when i say. please lets be more tentative and aware of our community and its members and content of posts and threads. this is surely a grassroots forum but i firmly believe that this is the ANTI ISS.

with only 30 some odd members, we can control the threads and posts and be firm/strict on the content of the information. im not saying lets be a nazi forum and ban members for being ignorant. im just saying. im tired of going through pages of people BSing, whining, crying, and internet thugs trying to regulate ONLINE.

lets keep this forum real, raw, and true to the conscientious fashionista.
it would be awesome for this forum to be "like" superfuture but still have Stc as its own identity.

let this forum live in true street fashion/skater/conscious/hipster/hiphop/rock/country/artsy... pretty much let Stc be its own label. its own identity.

thanks for taking the time out to read this and hear from you guys soon... hopefully..
Back to top Go down
Justin.
Admin
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 pm

listen to him. but this site or myself has nothing against iss.
Back to top Go down
leyesa
Mr. WDYWT/Forum Mod
leyesa

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:19 pm

im pretty sure this forum has no hate against ISS.
Back to top Go down
frankh1188
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:21 pm

leyesa wrote:
im pretty sure this forum has no hate against ISS.

yup, and if this forum get bigger. as it grows it'll be harder to controll..
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 am

i agree.. nothing against iss periodd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kevdizzle1594
jabes
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 1:10 pm

o hell no, nothing against ISS but seriously. it was about time someone else (thank you justo) created another forum to help meander such spam messages/posts and such and just let real talk TALK. iss is awesome no doubt, but its hard to sift through the hypes, etc etc etc. im just saying. let iss do their own thing and let Stc do it better. lol just kidding. but seriously. no disrespect to any forum, its all fun and whatev, Stc rocks is all im saying.
Back to top Go down
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:42 pm

im pretty sure most of us came from iss anyway
Back to top Go down
Justin.
Admin
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:20 pm

i agree with everyone. i dont think hypes will like this site too much, since its dedicated to the actual passion of the skateboarding culture and not nike sb.
Back to top Go down
flyguynic
unknown
unknown
flyguynic

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Smh...all i wanna know is why im banned

lol
Back to top Go down
dunk dunk YO!
REDUNKULOUS (Mod)
dunk dunk YO!

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:51 pm

i dont think people should try to be ANTI hypebeasts....they should just be themselves and go with the flow...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iamhyped
leyesa
Mr. WDYWT/Forum Mod
leyesa

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:53 pm

flyguynic wrote:

lol

you got banned i didnt even noticed that. How did you get that "team crybaby" underneath your avy?
Back to top Go down
dunk dunk YO!
REDUNKULOUS (Mod)
dunk dunk YO!

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 9:00 pm

didnt u piss people off alot...cause trouble with ur mad pics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iamhyped
Justin.
Admin
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:25 pm

i knew your day was coming nic, i knew it. smh
Back to top Go down
thistissam
Local Legend
Local Legend
thistissam

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 12:21 am

I kinda like these rules. I just hope it is a peaceful place when more people sign up.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamhellacool69
11_21
Local Legend
Local Legend
11_21

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:19 am

Yea, i like your idea, we should keep this a friendly and informative forum and keep the people who bring in hate and ignorance out. I really like the atmosphere of this forum right now, and nobody needs to ruin that.
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 6:55 pm

we should be able to have links on forums theyve been on before.. this way iff they got banned we could have it on record.. and if they have scammed people before.. they shouldn be able to be in this forum..
wat do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kevdizzle1594
leyesa
Mr. WDYWT/Forum Mod
leyesa

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 pm

^^ we dont need that. mods can just ban their IP from this forum and they wont be able to log in again.
Back to top Go down
everybodysenemy
Heat Seekers
everybodysenemy

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:57 pm

make sure this place stays clean!
lets make this a place where its safe to know that no one will put you down afro
Back to top Go down
http://everybodysenemy.blogspot.com
D D4ZzLe
Heat Seekers
D D4ZzLe

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:36 pm

leyesa wrote:
flyguynic wrote:

lol

you got banned i didnt even noticed that. How did you get that "team crybaby" underneath your avy?

he mad cause he tried to flame me and albeezy and it backfired on him.. he just kept putting you mad pics then finally got banned? i guess... threads still up tho afro
Back to top Go down
Justin.
Admin
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:56 am

dont worry about the stuff that happened in the ft.

it was soleman80 that attemted to "flame" you.

but thats old and overwith.

no beef on this site at all. those who start problems with one another will be terminated on sight.

no warnings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.   OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD. Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL antiHYPE MEMBERs ONLY THREAD.
Page 1 of 1