Skate the City Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate the City Forums

Skate, Skate hard.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

most underrated/overrated nike sb

Go down 
+13
trex
everybodysenemy
jabes
SBaddict
illmatics0lE23
11_21
tsk_408
frankh1188
sanfranciscoknight
thistissam
Justin.
leyesa
AhhhDurDur
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

most underrated/overrated nike sb Empty
PostSubject: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 7:45 pm

AhhhDurDur wrote:
what do you think is the most underrated sb?

illmatics0lE23 wrote:
What are the most overrated nike SB in your opinion?

i merged the topics. no need for 2.
-justo
Back to top Go down
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 7:46 pm

ide have to go with the vapors because it came out almost the same time as the tiffany diamonds and the hype on them overshadowed the vapors
Back to top Go down
leyesa
Mr. WDYWT/Forum Mod
leyesa

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 11:39 pm

barfs, ghosts, fogs, vapors
Back to top Go down
Justin.
Admin
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 12:11 am

i love fogs.

looking for some in an 8.5

no offense....but justo has asian feet
Back to top Go down
thistissam
Local Legend
Local Legend
thistissam

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 am

I have to agree with the vapors.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamhellacool69
sanfranciscoknight
Heat Seekers
sanfranciscoknight

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Purple Pigeons.... they go for 100-150 when they are really clean and should be more hyped even though they were gr
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631582344
frankh1188
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Justo wrote:
i love fogs.

looking for some in an 8.5
cosign i love my fogs, they're really beat up though. wish i had a new pair.

i think Bruts are really underated. People don't like them, but i got 2 pairs haha
Back to top Go down
tsk_408
unknown
unknown
tsk_408

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 12:54 am

Vapors, mochas, paul urichs, and neptunes
Back to top Go down
http://www.issforums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6
11_21
Local Legend
Local Legend
11_21

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 3:56 am

I'd have to say Ghosts and High Hairs.
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm

vapors.. fogs.. and purp pigeons
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kevdizzle1594
SBaddict
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:30 pm

i agree, vapors get no attention
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Most Overrated Nike SB   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:56 pm

What are the most overrated nike SB in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
sanfranciscoknight
Heat Seekers
sanfranciscoknight

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 1:43 am

Pigeons.... 2000 bucks for a simple colorway shoe, never would pay that much or anywhere near that much
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631582344
Justin.
Admin
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 2:03 am

same here. pigeons are a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:22 am

but you also have to think of how limited it is and how hard to get the sneaker is.

i personally have to say its the tiffanys diamonds. yes there a b-e-a utiful shoe but way to hyped up and i see them everywhere
Back to top Go down
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:29 am

tsk_408 wrote:

urichs are a great shoe. people really slept on them. it will grow on everyone in a few years. for some reason they remind me of unkles. maybes because of the black toebox
Back to top Go down
leyesa
Mr. WDYWT/Forum Mod
leyesa

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:19 am

^cosign on the tiffs
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:13 pm

sanfranciscoknight wrote:
Pigeons.... 2000 bucks for a simple colorway shoe, never would pay that much or anywhere near that much

I agree.. colorway is very simple.
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:15 pm

AhhhDurDur wrote:
tsk_408 wrote:

urichs are a great shoe. people really slept on them. it will grow on everyone in a few years. for some reason they remind me of unkles. maybes because of the black toebox

copped a pair recently.. love them
Back to top Go down
jabes
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 1:51 pm

i would have to agree that the prpl pigeons are underrated.. as well as the bruts. i skate sbs all day, from my favorite mids to true reds, and soon to be jedis, the bruts are by far the best shoe to skate in. it could be the all suede/nubuck comebo at the toe, the fat tongue and ridiculous colorway (for some reason this season ive been all about green or red clothes)... maybe its just me. anyway, the black sole is a plus w the creamy greyish white mid sole, grn upper and white contrast stitching, the killer metallic swoosh and the ultra hard black flaps, or maybe its the shiny silver Nike SB label at the tongue or the nubuck supported heel. well. everything just works together but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
jabes
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 pm

most overrated sb id say would be.... the what the dunks. personally i was in NY to cop a pair, being a skate in general but i swwear the shoe game has been out of hand. its ridiculous for people to cop just to resell. i mean. ok i respect the hustle but damn. why cant some of the core skater/fans of nike deserve a pair? 1200-1700 is just too much to pay :T
Back to top Go down
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:27 pm

jabes wrote:
(for some reason this season ive been all about green or red clothes)... maybe its just me.

maybe you were just in the christmas spirit santa
Back to top Go down
11_21
Local Legend
Local Legend
11_21

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:25 pm

jabes wrote:
most overrated sb id say would be.... the what the dunks. personally i was in NY to cop a pair, being a skate in general but i swwear the shoe game has been out of hand. its ridiculous for people to cop just to resell. i mean. ok i respect the hustle but damn. why cant some of the core skater/fans of nike deserve a pair? 1200-1700 is just too much to pay :T
I agree, thats just crazy. Personally, not very overrated but over-priced, the Tokyo city series dunk, $1,000 for a plain white canvas shoe, with no tags or anything. If I wanted some Tokyo's, I'd just buy some Sandlewoods, bleach them completely white, take the tags off and unstuff the tongue and that'd be close enough for me.
Back to top Go down
thistissam
Local Legend
Local Legend
thistissam

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Tiffs aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamhellacool69
jabes
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:43 pm

11_21 wrote:
jabes wrote:
I agree, thats just crazy. Personally, not very overrated but over-priced, the Tokyo city series dunk, $1,000 for a plain white canvas shoe, with no tags or anything. If I wanted some Tokyo's, I'd just buy some Sandlewoods, bleach them completely white, take the tags off and unstuff the tongue and that'd be close enough for me.

Word on the tokyos. That'd be a dope canvas dude you should try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most underrated/overrated nike sb   most underrated/overrated nike sb Empty

Back to top Go down

most underrated/overrated nike sb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next