Skate the City Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skate the City Forums

Skate, Skate hard.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nike sbs only for skateboarding?

Go down 
+10
trex
thistissam
11_21
Kennyg
sanfranciscoknight
jabes
illmatics0lE23
leyesa
Justin.
AhhhDurDur
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

nike sbs only for skateboarding? Empty
PostSubject: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:59 am

whats your opinion. do you think nike sbs should be only be used for skating or also for casual wear
Back to top Go down
AhhhDurDur
SOLE SKATERS
AhhhDurDur

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 5:01 am

ive seen alot of people hate on others for wearing sbs because they dont skate. and they will come back with "well how about jays. should they be used only for ball"

i agree that sbs can be used for casual wear also. plus its your kicks and you should do what you want with it
Back to top Go down
Justin.
Admin
Justin.

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:01 am

if you buy them, you decide what you do with them. who cares what anyone else thinks? i've bought sb's just to chill in, like the vitoech blazers. never skated in them.
Back to top Go down
leyesa
Mr. WDYWT/Forum Mod
leyesa

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:12 am

^cosign i usually buy GR sb's to skate in and my other sb's i use just to chill in.
Back to top Go down
illmatics0lE23
Local Legend
Local Legend
illmatics0lE23

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:13 am

ii buy SB heat o wear.. and some gr to skate
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kevdizzle1594
jabes
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 1:45 pm

well. speaking in generalities nike SBs are for skateboarding. but you never really know someone unless you walk in his or her shoes. in this case, get to know him/her before you judge. you never know. that might be his/her pair that their mom/dad/uncle/cousin/brother/sister/any loved one got them and thats what started their shoe addiction. from hype to being a connoisseur, the only major difference is that hypes love the shoe to be loved by everyone else whereas the connoisseur loves the aesthetics and history behind the shoe. take the jordan 3 for example. one of my all time favorite kicks ever. the one thing i love about them is : jordan's 1st mvp award and practically ALL the individual accolades a basketball player could ever adorn, 1st team offensive AND defensive, leader in steals, pts, MVP, took the bulls to the best record since the 1974-75 team but unfortunately didn't come home with the ring.

well sorry i meandered but theres my 2 cents :]
Back to top Go down
jabes
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 1:47 pm

^^ not to mention the slam dunk champ. but yeah. SBs are for everyone. either way. dunks are comfortable to skate or to kick back and relax around the city, or wherever....
Back to top Go down
sanfranciscoknight
Heat Seekers
sanfranciscoknight

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 pm

I used to skate in my sbs until I started buying nice ones. I personally don't want to skate my Hawaiis, Jpacks, etc., but that's just me. I buy sbs to wear not skate.
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631582344
Kennyg
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 12:58 am

i use SB to play handball at the park. great comfort
Back to top Go down
11_21
Local Legend
Local Legend
11_21

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:21 am

I don't really think it matters, let ppl buy what they want and wear what they want. I love the comfort of SBs and do many things in them, including skateboarding.
Back to top Go down
thistissam
Local Legend
Local Legend
thistissam

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 1:48 am

Its whatever hype kills, so now a lot of skaters cannot buy.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamhellacool69
11_21
Local Legend
Local Legend
11_21

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:11 pm

^Skaters can always buy the newest gr release for cheap and skate them.
Back to top Go down
trex
Heat Seekers
trex

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:34 am

Ummmm...no and yes.

The GR's, yes, definitly.
Supreme's and whatever, not really. I would love to skate supremes, jsut to make hypebeasts cry, but i unno...
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Meldreezy
unknown
unknown
Meldreezy

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 am

i've skated blackpacks before, aren't to bad.. but to me they look more of just a chill shoe.
Back to top Go down
everybodysenemy
Heat Seekers
everybodysenemy

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:32 am

i think it depends on how much your willing spend.... like if you have money to buy a pair of supremes without worrying how they turn out in the end the by all means skate them, but when your young with no money and dont have a job of course you need to have to shoes to take care of and have shoes to skate
Back to top Go down
http://everybodysenemy.blogspot.com
everybodysenemy
Heat Seekers
everybodysenemy

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:33 am

if you are talking about if they are good for skating then i would say yes, because they are hella comfy
Back to top Go down
http://everybodysenemy.blogspot.com
nacho98177
unknown
unknown

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:02 pm

they should be both
sb's are really comfy and there good looking shoes cyclops
Back to top Go down
YeaNitDonStop
unknown
unknown
YeaNitDonStop

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Its like saying that if you wear air maxes you need to do track?
And if you use air forces you need to play basketball?
So why is it different with Skateboarding?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dominicanfewldropped
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nike sbs only for skateboarding?   nike sbs only for skateboarding? Empty

Back to top Go down

nike sbs only for skateboarding?
Page 1 of 1